Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One post with paragraphs & photo

      One should post on one's blog occasionally if only to keep other ones' interested in one's blog, mustn't one? One must. And two should, too. But let's don't talk about three.
      I've been writing. Not always on Murder by the Acre, sorry to say, but writing nonetheless. And MBTA is getting words, too. It's just that Darkness, Oklahoma and Grave Tidings are giving me snippets of scenes so I've been jotting them down. I'm not developing those scenes yet because I have to keep focused on MBTA -- June's not that far away -- but I don't want to lose those scenes, either.
      Hey, another photo. The sky was wonderful today. So blue. But what we're looking at in this photo is the leaf buds on the tree. Spring is coming. The trees know it. I'm ready.



      Sunday I went to church, wrote, did housework, and napped. Monday was a terrible day at work. One of the worse ones I've ever had. Today was better. Of course, after yesterday, it would have had to work really hard to be worst. I try to use bad days to work to motivate me to write more and do more since I believe my writing is one way to eventually escape, but it's hard because I get so emotionally beat down that when I come home, I want to eat dinner and go to bed. Gotta try to do better than that.
      It's late now so I'm going to close. I hope things are going well for you. Night!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

This morning the Bradford pears on campus have started blooming--just a hint of white blossoms, but it'll only be another few days before they're completely popped out.

Spring isn't coming; it's here!

So sorry you had such a bad day at work. Hopefully the rest of the week will be on an upward tangent.

SBB said...

Kirsten, there is a street in my town has its farmers market that has a row of Bradford pears. (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.) It's not far from my office. When they bloom, it's glorious. I'll take some photos of it as soon as they do.

And so far, the week has been better. So I'm hoping it will stay up for the rest of the week.

Kirsten said...

Oh yes, I love that part of the street--mostly because of the market, but the plethora of Bradfords help. And the market will be starting up again before too long, then it's just a hop, skip, and jump before it's peach season. Yummmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Things are abloom around here, too. I guess I'm happy to see it, even though I didn't get much of my season. But, oh, how I do NOT look forward to 100+ degrees this summer! Ack.

SBB said...

Oh yeah, Kristen, peaches! I'm hoping to go to the peach festival this year. I missed it the last two years.

We don't get a lot of 100 degree weather in Oklahoma, FF, but we do get some.