Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lift-off! We have lift-off!



Murder by Dewey Decimal

A Measurements of Murder Mystery™ Novel

By Stephen B. Bagley

      When Assistant Librarian Bernard M. Worthington finds the body of the dreaded Agatha Ryton-Storer, he has no way of knowing her death will begin a series of murders that will stun his small town & reveal secrets hidden for thirty years. He, roving reporter Lisa Trent & Police Chief Chuck Donaldson must outwit a ruthless, determined murderer. What was stolen from the library safe? What happened to the missing janitor? Why is Lisa a target? Who stole the Ryton family jewels? Why did old Eliah Ryton will his hideous mansion to the city? What secrets does it hold & who is killing to hide them?
      Appealing characters, sly wit, clever plot & chilling suspense mark this first novel in the Measurements of Murder Mystery™ series.

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! I'll be getting my copy today!

SBB said...

Cool! And Michelle, have I mentioned that is a great photo of you? It's a great photo of you.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! You did it! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I will order a shirt as well as the book!! Congratulations!
Roenwonter

SBB said...

Thank you, FF, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

SBB said...

Thank you, Roen! You're a doll!

Anonymous said...

I purchased my copy! In hardcover! I can't wait to make it up there so you can sign it for me!

SBB said...

Thank you, Gloria! You're awesome!

Erudite Redneck said...

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

Which nobody can deny!

Which nobody can deny!

Which nobody can deny!

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

For Tech's a jolly good fellow,

Which nobody can deny!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!


Proud of ya, bubba.

Anonymous said...

Dang, I wanted to be the first one to buy a book! :) It's hard to be first with all of these loyal fans crowding around the counter.

Congratulations, Tech, you did it! I'm sure it will the first of many, many best sellers.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

I just bought two copies of the papoerback. I will also but a hardback.

I loved this ever since I first read it and cannot wait to see it in print

Congrats brother

Mark

SBB said...

Thanks, ER! I appreciate the singin'!

I'm touched, Crystal, that my "fans" are buying the book. They are very cool.

Thank you, Brother! I didn't expect to see you here yet. Very cool! You made my day.

Trixie said...

Huge and hearty congratulations, Tech!! Today is your day!

SBB said...

Thanks, Trixie!