Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Beautiful sky


Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.

      I had a wonderful dinner at my friends' house tonight. The food and company were wonderful. I had a crappy day, but the evening redeemed it all. Thanks K&J. I really appreciated it!
      After I got home, I finished the April (!) family newsletter. Yeah, I'm a bit behind. I intend to finish the May newsletter this week. We'll see how it goes. And now I'm going to call it a night. Y'all have a great day tomorrow. Pleasant dreams.

7 comments:

SBB said...

The second proof of MBDD, by the way, also arrived yesterday. I found about five more errors that weren't corrected in the third proof, which should also arrive this week. Then I will upload the corrections, order the fourth proof, approve the book for publishing, and then it will be available to everyone. I hope.

Anonymous said...

The fourth proof?? Are you still hoping to have it ready to sell by the 15th?

Very pretty sky, by the way.

Crystal

Jean said...

I'm glad you have friends who can help you redeem a bad day.

Rain said...

Great picture!

Take care of you. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always. Still waiting for my book! Quit obsessing and send the proof in so I can read it!
Roen

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you nagged me, now where are you?