Monday, June 18, 2007

Same old Monday

      Jean finished her proof of Murder by Dewey Decimal. (Thank you muchly, Jean!) Tonight she returned a few corrections and some intelligent observations and suggestions. I worked on addressing those tonight. Currently my printer is spitting out yet another copy of it. This one is for me. Tomorrow night and maybe Wednesday, I will read over it again. Then I hope to transmit it Thursday night. There comes a point where you just have to let a project go. I think it's about time to do so with MBDD.
      It rained here a lot! We have a leak in our roof at my office, and a ceiling tile collapsed and made a huge mess. I and my new secretary cleaned it up. We'll have to vacuum tomorrow. My new secretary, by the way, is doing a good job. She's still training, but so far, she's been a big help. It was so cool to move back into my office.
      And that was my day. I hope you had a good day. I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Night.

1 comment:

Jean said...

You're welcome. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon and evening. (And in case you're not certain, I'm entirely serious about that.)