Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pleasant Sunday

      I spend today NOT working on Murder by Dewey Decimal. That's because I sent it to Jean this morning for another proof-reading. It was sort of a relief to have a break from it. Now the plan is to submit it when Jean gets finished and I've entered in her corrections. I hope next weekend, but it will eventually get there.
      Then Lulu will produce a copy for me to proof again. And then I either change the book or approve it. If I approve it, it should be available within a week or so. If I don't approve it and have to make changes, it will be another four to six weeks to get another proof copy. Four to six weeks after it's available on Lulu, it should be available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc.
      I think I've told you all this before, but nothing much else is going on with me. I had a good day and a mostly good weekend. I will try to be more interesting in the future.
      And now, good night. Have a great day tomorrow.

6 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Tech!

Just want to let you know I recieved my contest giveaway! Thank you so much for the poetry chapbook 'Passion,' the script for Del Shores's play 'Daddy's Dyin' Who's Got The Will,' and the rehearsal script for your play 'Murder at the Witch's Cottage.' I will always treasure them!

((hugs))

SBB said...

You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy them all!

Jean said...

Lucky, Rain!

I finished MBDD shortly after midnight, so that means early this morning. I couldn't put it down. I'll send you a few comments, but it's a solid piece. Thanks for the opportunity to look it over.

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! If you weren't working on MBDD, that must mean you were working on MBTA--right?? ;)

SBB said...

Thank you, Jean, for looking it over. I found your comments very helpful.

FF, you're funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you--I try. :)