Friday, August 18, 2006

Before the curtain

       In just a few minutes, Knaves begins. As always before these events, I'm nervous. It requires quite a performance from me. I never know for sure if I have it in me. Well, whether I do or not, it's going to start soon and should be over with sometime Sunday. I doubt I will have time to post Saturday, but if I do, I will stop by briefly.
      How are things in your world? Are you as tired of the heat as I am? I would never have never thought that I would long for cold weather, but I'm actually looking forward to it.
      Gotta go and kill some folks! Talk to you later.

8 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

I thought you were eating pizza and watching a movie...I guess I'll have to adjust my spy cam.

night-rider said...

Hope it went well TECH - sounds like you could use a win just now

SBB said...

Crystal, it's a multi-activity event so your webcam was just focused on that time.

SBB said...

It went well, Night-rider. Not quite what I expected, but it never is.

Anonymous said...

Well this Knave did die, but death is not always forever or atleast I still linger. Thanks for the wonderful weekend.
Roen

Anonymous said...

it went well as always and we all had a really good time. ive always hesitated when you asked me to dm because i know i couldnt come up with the storylines that you do. i actually enjoyed notes more than i thought it would because it gave the younger players an oppurtunity to react while i was typing. thanks for the great story and hopefully we can get things together for january.

SBB said...

It was great seeing you, Roen, and your youthlings! :)

SBB said...

It was good to spend time with you, Cartoc. And I'm planning for January!