Sunday, January 29, 2006

Not boring but not interesting either

      I've had a computer problem all weekend. Not fixed completely, but my computer can continue to limp along a bit longer. The time is coming for a new one, but I hope this one will hold on for a few more months.
      Otherwise, I've not done much to blog about. Read a couple of books, saw The Island, which was a better movie than I expected. Filed a few things, did housework and laundry, worked on Darkness, Oklahoma, enjoyed the rain we received and prayed for more. That's about all for this weekend, and it is all for this post. Catch you tomorrow. If we're lucky, I'll be more interesting then.
     Before I forget, Crystal is fine. She doesn't have her computer set up yet, but maybe we'll see her online sometime in February. And now, good night.

7 comments:

Trixie said...

Just wanted to tell you I really like your Leo Buscaglia quote over on the left sidebar. It is so true! A man spoke to me in the grocery store Saturday and made my day. Nothing big, just a "how are you doing today?" but it was great!

SBB said...

Leo is a wise man.

By the way, Trixie, I think you are the first person to ever comment on the sidebar quote. Woohoo! Someone is reading it!

Michelle said...

I read it. And, have commented...

But that's ok. I get lost in the shuffle. :P

SBB said...

I thought you commented on the quote at the bottom of the page, Michelle. But I promise I haven't shuffled you or Trixie ... although that does sound like a hands-on operation ... hmm. :)

Gloria Williams said...

It is a good quote. I've read a couple of his books.

SBB said...

I'll tell her, FF!

The Island is not a wonderful movie, but it has great action and very little bad language. Just don't watch it expecting a huge emotional involvement on the part of the characters. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. :)

SBB said...

I watched a special featuring Buscaglia on PBS, Gloria. It was amazing. He's a very loving person.