Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Crystal's great idea

      Crystal Diggory has started a new blog: The Great Slim Down 2006. Trixie, Michelle and I have joined as team members. (Frenzied Feline has been invited, but so far she hasn't accepted the invite. I suspect she has some secret plan.) We'll be encouraging each other to lose that weight and win the Slim Down race. We'll share tips, recipes, exercises, fitness sites, and more. Just anything to help us drop those pounds. Check out the blog and feel free to comment and to join if you'd like. We're all going to get thin together.

6 comments:

Trixie said...

AND sexy. Don't forget sexy.

CrystalDiggory said...

No one is going to forget sexy, although, I prefer "sculptured body of a goddess." :)

Unknown said...

Hey. One of my goals is to lose weight. Maybe I can join y'all when I'm back from the show?

SBB said...

Just let me know when you want an invite to join the team, Joel, and I'll send one right out!

Michelle said...

LOl Crystal...I like that one. Although, I tend to think of myself as a Goddess anyway, I am just the only one. :P

Linda said...

Good luck to you all. I'd join, but I'm NOT doing anything but trying to maintain my current weight until after I'm back in my own place, with my own kitchen, and in charge of my own schedule. I may drop in and share tips and hints and maybe cooking tips/recipes, though. I'm a veteran and know how to do it. It's just impossible while I'm living with my mom's weird food/kitchen rules. (Don't ask.) :)

Linda