Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Changes

       A few changes on Harbor Street that I wanted to bring to your attention.
       First, I added Mama Rose's blog SAHW to my Blogs of Interest. Mama Rose holds a special place in my affection because she made me feel welcome when I joined Forward Motion. While I am not active on FM anymore due to time limitations (although I still read the posts and drop in chat once or twice a month) I still remember how helpful and kind she was to me. Well, really to everyone, but hey, it didn't mean less to me just because she treated everyone that way. You'll find her blog full of interesting and entertaining reading.
       Second, Holly Lisle's blog Silent Bounce has been renamed Pocket Full of Words. Are you reading Holly's books? You should be. Purchase her romantic suspense novel Last Girl Dancing here and her fantasy novel Talyn here.
       Third, I added Dave Ramsey's site under the financial links. I hadn't done so previously since his site has so many commercials for his products that I thought the content was a bit light. However, having spent more time looking it over, there's good free financial advice there so I added it.
       Fourth, I added Tom Morrisey under the author links. Morrisey is a Christian suspense author. Sort of like an evangelistic Clive Cussler or James Rollins.
       Fifth, a new quote on Quote of the Week. More changes coming later this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update on Holly's blog change. I'll update my list.

Erudite Redneck said...

I swear, you do morre tinkering with this sitre than most commercially operated Web pages. Good job you do, too.

Come over to my place and add yr 2 cents to my effort to mow down political ignorance gone to seed. ...

Linda said...

Thank you!! I'm blushing from your kind words. Thanks for posting a link to my blog. I hope at least some of it's interesting reading for anyone who checks it out. :)

Linda