Thursday, October 07, 2004

Sweat

      I'm the last one to be preaching about the joys of exercise, but I will tell you this: Moving your body will fight depression.
      With everything that's happened over the past few days, I've been low. I had that dull feeling that hangs over you and makes living hard. So after work today I got out my hand weights and exercised until my body trembled. I felt better afterward.
      If you, too, are fighting the dark days, get out of that chair and move. Sometimes our souls need the cleansing power of sweat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Preach to the converted, baby. Check out my fitness blog:

Forging the Physique:

forgephysique.blogspot.com

Gloria Williams said...

Ladies don't sweat ... we glow. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gloria, I'll remember that when I'm "glowing" at the fitness center!
-Susan1