Monday, October 25, 2004

Status report

      The book is my life right now. The work is exciting. It's scary. It's nerve-wracking and incredibly stressful. I'm writing every night until I can't write any more and then editing, editing, editing.
      The writing is done. Now I'm rewriting madly. Fixing plot points, making corrections, removing passive sentences, making sure descriptions are consistent. I'd like to have another couple of months, but ready or not, it will be mailed November 1 to the agent. I made that commitment, and I'm going to keep it.
      That's what I'm doing. What have you been doing?

4 comments:

Powersleeper said...

Rock on dude, keep the faith and keep writing...

CrystalDiggory said...

You're in the homestretch! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Encouragement vibes your way. As for me, Pre-NaNoWriMo stuff.

Anonymous said...

Waahoo!, go bud
Randall