Wednesday, October 06, 2004

... It's a rich man's world.

      Been working on my debt reduction plan. I need $5,000. Anyone got any extra thousand dollar bills lying around just gathering dust? Thought not.
      The work situation is sticky and tricky and thoroughly not fun. I still don't know how things are going to play out, but I can tell that it's not going to be good for me. I'm trying to separate my natural dislike for change from the actual situation. I can't see my way clear yet, but I'm trying to gather my forces, make a plan and go from there. There's not really anything else to do.
      Truth is, I'm going to be okay. I'm still richly blessed in my life. Just got to remember that and keep moving on. One foot in front of the other. Eventually we get there.
      I appreciate your prayers and your support more than I can tell, my blogging buddies. May God keep and richly bless you all.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on moving. Any other prospects?

Trixie said...

It's time to stand on your faith. It's easy to do when things are going well, but it only means something when times are tough.

I could repeat all the themes I've been putting on my blog -- trust; ask for what you need; etc. -- but your soul and spirit already know these things.

God gave you an appreciative eye for the gifts of nature. You see His blessings every time you shoot a photo and share it with us. You see the abundance.

Divine love always has and always will provide for every human need. God says "It is My pleasure to give you the Kingdom."

CrystalDiggory said...

It looks dark now, but this may just be the final push you need to get the life you really wanted anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you'll make it!!! I've seen you make good time after time when no one thought you could!!! You're a awesome blossom in God's garden!!! Don't forget it!!!
-Susan1

Gloria Williams said...

Susan, I love "awesome blossom in God's garden." It's a poem.

Tech, I have faith in you and in our God. I've seen the sure signs of your talent and His hand in this blog. He has a great and mighty plan for you, and He will reveal it. I know it's hard to wait, but know that He's with you. I will continue to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gloria!!!
-Susan1

Anonymous said...

Not sure what your recent work situatin is, but you'll make it. Anyway you know as long as I have a place and food you will too. Of course I live in a one room apartment so try real hard.
Randall

SBB said...

:)

Anonymous said...

By reading all the responses you should know you are truly blessed and loved. Good Luck!! susan2

SBB said...

Susan2! Good to see you! I was wondering how you were doing.