Friday, August 27, 2004

     More slogging through that blasted wilderness. I'm learning more about the characters, though. They're gaining depth, getting some quirks, rounding out. I learned something new and amazing about one of them tonight. So this journey is good for us, but I don't think it's going to become fun anytime soon.
     I was off work this afternoon for a doctor's appointment. I took my digital cam with me, stopped and took some photos on my way home. I also went by the library and checked out a pile of books. When writing, I like to read books different from what I'm working on. That helps keep my story clear in my mind.
     A long weekend ahead of me. A lot of writing, and I need to finish a project that should have been done earlier this month. So I'm going to close now. Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

RE: flip side.
No posts this weekend?

SBB said...

Nope. I'll be posting. I had an interesting Friday night that deserves some space, I think. It will be here later.