Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nothing. No, really nothing.

      You probably thought I wasn't going to post today, but I am. Once again, I confound your expectations. Aren't you impressed? Well, probably not. Particularly when you realize that I have nothing to say.
      Yes, nothing.
      Move along.
      All I've done today is go to work and then come home and write on Murder by the Acre.
      So there's nothing to tell you.
      No, seriously.
      ...
      Well, I could make something up.
      Something exciting and filled with mystery and sex and explosions and beaches with white sand and ice cold drinks. Wouldn't that be nice?
      It would, wouldn't it?
      Maybe next time. I have some things to do before I go to bed.
      Hope your day went well. Night!

6 comments:

Trixie said...

You tease!!

SBB said...

I've certainly been called that before, Trixie, but I prefer to think of my "teases" as a delicious taste of things to come! :)

Anonymous said...

Much ado... ;)

SBB said...

How Shake-a-spear of you, FF.

Anonymous said...

Should you be telling your readers to move along? Is that really a good idea? I would like to hear more of the white, sandy beaches and ice cold drinks, thank you very much.

Oh, I just found out that one of the places on my list to go, Zanzibar, has a bat demon attacking people. We may want to stick to beaches closer to home for awhile.

Crystal

SBB said...

Bat demon sounds bad, Crystal. We will avoid Zanzibar.