Saturday, July 14, 2007

A little crazy

      I went a little crazy on Cafepress. I made T-shirts, mouse pad, magnet, baseball caps, tile box, tote bag, button and journal for Murder by Dewey Decimal. Yes, I know probably few people will buy them, and I priced them close to what they cost to make so I won't make money on any that do sell, but I thought it was cool. And I had a good time making them. You can click here to see the merchandise.
      Here are some photos, one of the mouse pad, one of the coffee mug, and one of the red baseball Jersey. I like them, but then, I would.





      And now you know what I've done most of the day. What did you do today? Anything exciting? I'm going to call it a night now. Take care. Talk to you tomorrow. Pleasant dreams.

12 comments:

Bri said...

I like the baseball jersey sort of shirt - really nice colors and awesome graphic. I've gone on cafepress - mainly to give myself some encouragement and a little push to continue my story. I hope the last of the editing process goes well!

Unknown said...

The shirt does look cool. Good cover you have for the book.

Jean said...

Nice selection of items.

Erudite Redneck said...

no beer coozie? man! i mighta woulda bought one!

SBB said...

I thought the baseball jersey was cool, Bri, but unfortunately they don't have it in my size. Sigh.

Thanks, Kent. The cover turned out fairly well, I think. We'll see what the readers think when the book comes out.

Thanks, Jean. It was fun to make the items.

ER, sorry. They didn't offer one. I went and looked after I read your comment. Maybe you could buy a t-shirt and wrap it around the can!

Anonymous said...

ER, mouse pads and beer cozies are made of the same foam stuff. A snip here, a snip there, and voila--beer cozy!

Erudite Redneck said...

Frenzied: You are a veritable redneck Heloise! LOLOL

SBB said...

FF has a good idea, ER. You buy the mousepad, and I'll send you the duct tape to fasten it around your beverage. That should complete the redneck look! :)

Erudite Redneck said...

I got duct tape, dude. :-) When I took Ice-T with me to Colorado, I duct-taped cardboard around the bottom of the frotn seats in my truck to keep him from crawling under there. Still got the roll sittin' on the dash. :-)

SBB said...

Well, then what are you waiting?! There's a mousepad there that has your name on it ... well, actually my book's name is on it, but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

These are very nice, Tech!

SBB said...

Thanks, Gloria.