Sunday, July 22, 2007

Countdown to MBDD launch ...




       I had a good, quiet, busy weekend. I worked on a lot of projects, laundry, housework, errands, etc. I also rented The Astronaut Farmer, a very good movie. Heartwarming and uplifting.
      In case you didn't notice the garnish photo above, we are in the countdown for the launch of Murder by Dewey Decimal. It will lift-off Wednesday. You'll be able to purchase it at Lulu.com then. Naturally I'll provide a link as soon as it's there. I'm excited about it, and, I guess, anxious about it. I hope people are kind to my baby and give it a chance. But it's time for it to leave the nest.
      I hope I have a decent Monday tomorrow. They've been a bit of a drag lately. Seems to be the day customers choose to be mean, although that was Wednesday last week. Someday I'm going to lose it and start yelling at some hapless customer. It will go something like this: "I just work here! I have no control over company policies! Please call my manager/boss/company to complain! And now I'm going to kill you! BWWWWHHHAAAAAA!" Then there will be the sounds of laser shots, breaking bones, moans of pain, glass breaking, buildings blowing up, etc. Should be fun.
      Anyway, it's late, and I'm going to call it a night. I'm still working on the next diabetes article, but should post it this week. Talk care, and have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I get to do some gift shopping early! :)

Do you know what the price is going to be?

Have you thought about trying yoga? ;)

Anonymous said...

I know...autographed copies for family and friends will make good gifts (and Tech's pockets heavier)! And, I finished HP today, so I'll be free to read it (along with the Tenet memoir, which I still haven't picked up in a week).

SBB said...

FF, the price will be $16.95 the last I figured it. I'll know for sure tonight, but I don't expect it to increase much as we only added 4 pages.

Those would make good gifts, TL! But my pockets won't be much heavier. I priced it as close as I could to production price so that maybe I could build an audience. But when I'm famous, I'm going to gouge y'all! :)