Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday sloth

I should have finished the final edit of Floozy & Other Stories today, but I didn’t. I worked on it some, but I mostly took the day off and did other things. I needed a break from staring at those pages.

So what did I do? A bit of house cleaning, a bit of laundry, a bit of washing dishes, a bit of TV, a bit of cooking, but not much of anything. I felt bad. Not really ill, but off my feed, to use a livestock term. Hope I’m not coming down with anything else. I’m tired of being sick.

After my roomie got back from a church trip to Norman Sunday evening, he drove me to Braums, and I got a strawberry shake. We then drove around Smith Lake – more like a large pond near our home. When we were starting toward home, we saw two deer. Lovely creatures. They bounded across the road. We were creeping along so they didn’t hit us or us them.

Once again, I’ve stayed up too late so I’m going now. Hope you have a great Sunday. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: