Friday, February 11, 2011

Ever

Am I EVER going to get Floozy & Other Stories sent off to the online retailers? I feels like I've been working on this forever. I figured out today that I have reprinted the whole thing 16 times and several sections even more than that. I have gone through several reams of paper.

Okay, that's what you get when you self-publish. You have to do this. And I know I have to do this, but man, it sure is grinding. Still, I want Floozy to be the best she can before she's offered to the world.

I've caught many errors, added a few more illustrations, tightened up jokes and phrases, and even changed a couple of punch lines. It's a stronger book now. I'm proud of the effort and myself for putting the effort out.

But man, I will I was finished!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: