Friday, February 04, 2011

More snow ... sigh ...

More dang snow. How is this even possible? I suspect an evil scientist is behind it all. Or a cold-loving wizard.

Sigh.

Well, we needed the moisture. Would rather have had it in rain, but if snow it is, then snow it will be. The previous sentence made no sense. Not even to me.

So ... the cold and I continue to battle. Can't tell if I'm gaining ground or not, but I think I'm not losing any. That's good.

Anyway, time to sign off. Hope you're safe and warm. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There really are only two seasons anymore: allergy and flu.

Feel better soon!

--gail

SBB said...

But I don't have allergies ... so I want that season now!

And thanks for the well wishes!