Monday, February 21, 2011

Approved

Floozy & Other Stories has been approved for retail distribution! This means it will show up at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and others within 6-8 weeks. Finally! It's been a long hard haul, and I'm glad to send it on. Although ... for some reason ... I feel a bit shaky. Go figure.

Now I have to focus my complete attention on Murder by the Mile. I wonder who actually killed all those people. I'm hoping that the chief, Bernard, and Lisa have found out while I've been away. That would be grand. I'll find out soon enough as I start writing on it again.

Got a lot of housework done today. Three loads of laundry. Cleaned kitchen throughly. Filed. Cooked dinner and cleaned kitchen again (not as difficult the second time around). I also worked on my bills and designed the front of the bookmark for Murder by the Mile. I talked to a couple of friends on the phone for a while.

Anyway, it's late. I'm tired. Going to bed now. Hopefully to sleep.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: