Sunday, May 02, 2010

Worn

I'm worn out. Still working on the first edit of Floozy. It doesn't magically get done when I'm not working on it. Yeah, that bites. The formatting is still wrong, but I have fixed a lot of the problems. Still have to fix the last 3/4 of it, but I finally got a handle on what was wrong. To fix it, however, is page-by-page correction. Takes some time.

And I still have about 150 pages of corrections to type in. I need a secretary. And a maid. And a big house. And a pool. And a pony. Except I don't like ponies, and a big house would take a lot of money to keep up, and the maid and secretary would want to be paid and have benefits. But I still want an in-ground pool. A heated in-ground pool.

My friend Frenzied Feline (I'd give you the link to her blog, but she's taken it private so you can't visit unless she knows you already) sent me a folding cooler though the mail so that I can keep cold Diet Dr Pepper down at work. Very cool! I mean, the cooler is awesome! And cold, too! And so is she. Awesome, I mean. Not cold.

I've been reading and reflecting on Chis Guillebeau's 279 Days to Overnight Success. Why don't you read it so we can discuss it? Here's the link: 279 Days to Overnight Success. I think it's worth your time.

And now I'm heading to the bed. Hope you had a good day. Talk to you tomorrow. I hope.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.comBuy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

Jean said...

I happened to be reading this on the iPad, so I went to the site, copied the link, exited to GoodReader, inserted the link, and downloaded the manifesto. So cool. Then I came back here to tell you about it. Off to sleep, but I'll take a look at it.