Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Night off!

Yes, after saying I wasn't going to take the night off, guess what? I took the night off. I didn't even open Floozy tonight. I had a terrible day at work and experienced bad events in my personal life. I didn't have it in me to set at the computer.

So I took the night off. Washed dishes. Watched TV. Cleaned living room. Folded clothes. Filed. Paid bills. I was productive, but no editing. Didn't even turn on the computer until now.

Oh, I also killed ants. Ants have invaded my house in a major way. I killed a couple of hundred in my kitchen. So I went outside with a spray can and killed several thousands. We have out ant traps, but they don't seem to be attracting ants. Hard critters to kill.

And now I'm going to watch Last of the Summer Wine and go to bed. Hope the day was good for you. Are you still out there? What's going on in your world? Did you stop by the two new blogs I added to the Blogs of Interest section on the sidebar? Oklahoma77 and Shining the Light. Check them out. And good night.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Jean said...

Of course I'm here!

I've been reading 279 days. Where or when do you want to discuss it?

Anonymous said...

I'm here, but where are you? It's Saturday now and no posts since Wednesday! Hope the editing is going well.

Gail