Saturday, May 08, 2010

Progress

Here I am. It's Saturday night. Still editing Floozy. I am so tired of editing Floozy. But I'm close. Tomorrow, two or three more hours will finish this first edit. Then I can print another copy for me and make a PDF for my proofers and email it to them. How's that for progress?

Anyway, I hope you had a good day. Talk to you tomorrow. Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: