Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Day 2010

I mailed the winners of our last three drawings on Stephen B. Bagley's Books fan page on Facebook their books this morning. They should arrive next week. Remember if you don't have Facebook, you can enter the drawings by commenting here when I announce a drawing. Watch for it.

I also entered Murder by the Acre in the 18th Annual Writer's Digest International Self-Published Book Awards. Winners will be announced in October. I entered it in the genre fiction category. Wish me luck!

Otherwise, I spent the day doing housework, cleaning my desk, and working on Floozy. I hoped to get it to the proofreaders Monday, but it's not going to happen. I'm aiming for Monday, May 10th, now. I'm confident on reaching that deadline.

Anyway, it's time for bed. Have a great night and a peace-filled Sunday. Night.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.comBuy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: