Sunday, May 09, 2010

Floozy away!

Floozy has been sent to the first proofreaders! Woohoo! We are on course to birth a book in late June or early July! I'm so excited! And completely exhausted.

I still have a couple of formatting errors to fix, particularly on the table of contents, but it's all doable. But not tonight. Now I'm going to eat a couple of pieces of toast, curl up with a book, and read someone else's words for a while.

Have a great Monday. Yes, I'm sure it's possible. Let me know how you do it. Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: