Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dr. Seuss

Floozy is going to have an illustration from ... Theodor Geisel! AKA Dr. Seuss! Is that cool or what?

I'm getting some of my illustrations from Dover's book 864 Humorous Cuts from the Twenties and Thirties, and it happens to have six royalty free illustrations from Geisel. Only one fits "Floozy," but it fits an art...icle so well it could have been drawn for it. Woohoo!

Hope you're having a good Sunday. Remember you can still receive FREE Summer Shipping from Lulu.com on my books as long as your order totals $19.95 or more. Here are the links.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool! Can't wait to see it.

Gail

SBB said...

I'm very excited about it, Gail. I'm rewriting that chapter because I want it to be as good as the illustration if possible. :)