Saturday, April 29, 2006

A meme in time saves ...

      I've caught some sort of bug so I've not been feeling well. But I didn't want to go too long without posting. I found this meme at Trixie's place and thought I'd put it up there so at least there was something for you to read. Do the meme if you'd like and let me know.

What I've done
( ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(x) Been in love
(x) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
(x) Been laid off/fired
(x) Quit your job
(x) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Lied to a friend
( ) Skipped school
(x) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country.
( ) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(x) Gone roller-skating
(x) Ice-skating

      I'll be back tomorrow. Take care.

7 comments:

Trixie said...

I hope you feel better, Tech. Thanks for posting your answers to the meme!

SBB said...

You're welcome, Trixie. Good to know at least one person is still reading me! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah come on Tech we read you, we may not always respond but we read!
love ya!
Roen

SBB said...

Well, Roen, it's hard for me to know that. I can't hear ya read, ya know! :)

Jean said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Tech. As for the meme, the question is, what haven't I done?

Of course, I haven't done most of that stuff for 20-35 years, but still...

SBB said...

You're just a wild one, Jean! :)

SBB said...

Amber's another wild one! :)