Sunday, April 02, 2006

All's well that ends well

      And now the play is over. We didn't have the crowds I had hoped for, but we did okay, and those that attended applauded and laughed at the right places. What more can you ask?
      I'm not looking forward to tomorrow night. I've been through this before -- the let-down after a play or project is over. I have plenty of projects to take back up: Darkness, Oklahoma; Dragons Gather; Figments; the family newsletter (which is a month behind now), etc. But I will probably mindlessly surf the TV channels. That seems to be my pattern. It takes a few days before my focus can switch to something new. There's something obsessive in that, but I don't think I will look at it closely.
      Anyway, back to work tomorrow. Back to paperwork and problems. Bills and alarm clocks. Appointments and errands. Of course, that all went on while the play was going on, but somehow, those activities didn't seem to command much of my attention or be as annoying as they seem now. Oh well. Bills have to be paid, life goes on, etc.
      So ... I'll be blogging again and reading your blogs, too. And yes, FF, you were supposed to blog while I was gone! If I have to be gone again in the future, I will leave instructions to that effect. Lazy, lazy, lazy ...
      Having nagged and feeling better for it, I will call it a night. See ya tomorrow. Have a great week.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! He's back! :)

CrystalDiggory said...

I can hardly wait for his next post. I bet it will be the best one he's ever written. I mean, he's got all this pent-up creativity waiting to come flooding our way. This next post will blow us all away, you can bet money on it. Go, Tech!!

Trixie said...

Crystal, I agree! It's been well worth the wait, I am sure! I can't wait to read it now!

Tech, can you tell we are all glad to have you back? I'm glad you enjoyed doing the play, but we've missed you a lot. Welcome back!

Now, entertain us. Thanks.

SBB said...

Argggg! The pressure! The pressure! ARRRRGGGGGGG .... (faints)

SBB said...

Yup, Michelle, I am! And glad to be here.

SBB said...

Now, FF, I know you can do it. I have faith in ya!

SBB said...

Oh, Crystal, I'm going to have to reward you for this. I'm sure I'll think of something.