Wednesday, April 26, 2006

       Tonight I'm going down to run sound and help with lights for another play by the theater group. I'm not going willingly, but it's what I deserve for not being able to say no when someone asks me to do something. Not that it will be bad down there; I just had other things to do that I wanted to do more.
      You probably noticed the new writing meters on the side giving the word or page count of my writing projects in progress. It's just another way that I'm bringing my writing back into focus. I got side-tracked over the past few months into other areas. Time to get serious again.
      Isn't all this sunshine wonderful! I can feel my spirits lift every time I walk out into that light. I'm beginning to think that I have some plant chromosomes in my DNA. Time to photosynthesis, baby!
      *
      It's later now. I spent all evening at the theater. I worked hard down there, and I'm worn out. Going to bed now. Y'all have a good day tomorrow.

No comments: