Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And now for something completely different ...

      It's already well known that I wander off the beaten path. Let's completely confirm it. Check out the flash animation at this site: Cows With Guns. It takes a few minutes to load, but it's worth -- I think -- the time. Particularly if you have real sense for the zany.
      I also enjoy Dork Tower and Kevin & Kell, online comic strips that help keep the weird in my life. And we must not forget Monty Python. We don't want to upset the lumberjacks.

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Loved it!! Thanks for the links.

Unknown said...

You're a writer. That automatically makes you...different ;-)

Anonymous said...

My kids love Cows with Guns!!! They don't understand the words, but they like the cow pictures!!! Chickens with copters!!! Snort!
-Susan1