Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Jerosah Legacy

The Jerosah Legacy is the next role-playing scenario that I have to finish. And fast as the players arrive this weekend. I always enjoy these gaming weekends, but they leave me exhausted. Not as young as I used to be. No, really, it's that I'm not as healthy as I used to be. But I'm working on that.

The Jerosah Legacy is about a man and his twisted desire to live forever, no matter what the cost is to other people. That's an important plot point: the fact the other people have had to pay the cost for his quest. It's one thing if you have to pay for your dream, but it's entirely different if other people are forced to.

I certainly don't want to die, but I'm not willing to kill other people to extend my life. That's the whole vampire/lich thing. Of course, that's not a possibility, anyway. We have no way to magically extend our lives by taking it from others. If we did, though, you know there would be plenty of people in Hollywood and Washington D.C. that would leap on it with a ferocity not seen even in starving sharks.

Horrible in reality, but lots of thrills in fantasy. Books and role-playing allow us to contemplate such horrors from the safety of our reading chairs, but we'd never want them in real life.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards still on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: