Saturday, January 14, 2012

Great day

Had a great day with my roomie's daughter and her family, including the marvelous Mikey and his wonderful brothers. Although I should call him Mike now, because, at ten going on 18, he's quite a little man with opinions and arguments and generally just growing up faster than I'd like. He talks about getting a car and already has a little girlfriend. Slow down, little boy! I'm not ready for you to grow up yet.

Oh well. Dang time waits for nothing.

And now I have to take all my Christmas decorations down. I had left up the tree and the other decorations inside until this gathering was over. I probably will leave them up tomorrow, too. But Monday, they all come down. Sigh. I hate when Christmas is over. Things are much bleaker. Wonder if I could leave my tree up all year. Well, of course, I could, but I think after several months, even I would get tired of it.

So Monday, back in the boxes everything must go. Until next year.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards still on sale
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: