Monday, May 17, 2010

A slight change to win

My friend Adam Huckeby of This Fluid Life fame suggested a small change in the cover, which I thought was a good idea and made. Can you spot it? The first one to do so and posts a comment pointing out the change on this post will win a folding book tote, a Murder by the Acre bookmark, and a Murder by the Acre coaster! By the way, go and visit This Fluid Life. He's been posting the wisdom from his daughters. Several tidbits made me laugh out loud.



The situation at work got resolved. I don't think anyone was particularly happy, but hopefully it's over, and we can all move on.

Oh, a big thank you and shout out to Dr. Kevin Cunningham who gave me an eye exam today despite his schedule being packed. Kevin's an excellent doctor and a good friend. Give him a try if you're in this area. Tell them I sent ya!

Remember how I was looking for fonts? If you need fonts, I recommend www.dafont.com. They have a lot of cool fonts as well as a few that would shock your mother. Well, I guess it would depend on how shockable your mother was. Let's just say the sexy fonts were a surprise and leave it at that.

And now I'm going to call it a night. I hope things are going well for you. Corrections from my proofreaders are slowly trickling in. So far my roomie leads in the number found. It's because he's the best, he says. :)

Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow! I'm rootin' for ya!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

3 comments:

AK Huckeby said...

ohh ohhhh, I know, I know. : ) Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

You changed the color in the "e" from yellow to red.

Gail

SBB said...

My pleasure, Adam.

And congrats, Gail!