Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday gratefuls

It’s a bit harder this morning because I slept poorly last night and woke up feeling sick, but here some things I’m grateful for: morning prayer, a hot cup of green tea, cinnamon and apple flavored oatmeal, a hot shower, a cheerful email, FarmTown, and a good friend who called just to say hello.

I got my payment plan all worked out with the hospital in OKC today, so the scope on June 25 is a go. Glad to have that taken care of.

Not much other news. I've got to get writing again. I can't let this health issue steal away that part of me. Or maybe I can. We'll see what I'm made of.

Have a great day. Please continue to pray for me. I'll be praying for you.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you as always!
Roen