Saturday, November 13, 2004

A new gadget

      I got a new gadget today. A digital postal meter from Pelouze. Woohoo! A new toy! You should guess by my use of TECH as an ID that I love gadgets.
      I'm not a first adopter, however. Firsts pay a lot for the latest and greatest, and they have to suffer through a lot of bugs and problems. I'm a second or third adopter. The gadget is still cool when I get it, but it's a lot cheaper and with fewer bugs.
      But is a digital postal meter that cool? Well, it's probably not high on the geek scale, but I've wanted one for a while. It's going to make it a lot easier to mail out submissions, particularly since the USPS site will give postage amounts and will even print postage if you have the weight of an item. Nifty.
      A major no-prize to Susan1! She found the secret hidden in yesterday's entry. She's one smart cookie, she is.
      Well, I need to go to sleep. That's all I've done for the past few days. My sleep tanks were empty, I guess. Y'all have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won a no-prize!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll start right now making a place for it on my no-mantel!!! :)
-Susan1