Saturday, November 27, 2004

Busy

      I've been busy today with Christmas cards, putting up Christmas lights, housework and bills. I only lack three cards and then I will have the cards all ready to go. I ended up with 52. I only got two light nets put out, but I hope to finish the lights outdoors tomorrow afternoon. Over the next week, I'll get the tree put up. And do some shopping. Sigh. It never all gets done, does it?
      It's nearly midnight so I'll sign off now. Have a great day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a lot of my shopping in November. For once I think Im in good shape for the holidays. Now lets see what disasters happen!!! :)
-Susan1

Kitty said...

My, My, MY! Aren't you the productive one?

I haven't even begun to think of all that needs to be done. Why, I barely got my Thanksgiving cards completed and mailed before Turkey-Day arrived. Now I have to think about Christmas cards, and try my best not to forget anyone.

That doesn't even take into account the decorations, parties and such - SHEESH!, I'm exhausted already!!

Unknown said...

Wait until you get a house ;-)