Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dragon testing

This is a test.

This post is to test Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I lost Dragon when my computer crashed. I reloaded it today, and I experienced quite a bit of difficulty in doing so. Traces of the old installation were still left on my computer, and that made it difficult to install anew.

However, I got on the Dragon website and found other people had experienced the problem also. There was a fix, which I used, and now I am dictating this into Microsoft Word.

I thought Dragon might be useful for National Novel Writing Month, which is only a week away. I'm quite excited about NaNo. I'm hoping that excitement will carry through the entire month and bring me through to victory.

I'm amazed how accurate this program is so far. No mistakes. This is version 11.5. I remember version 4, which made many mistakes. I could type faster with fewer mistakes than it could take dictation. But 11.5 is going quite well.

Anyway, wanted to post tonight, and I have, so good night! Talk to you tomorrow. Bye!

No comments: