Monday, February 01, 2010

Another Monday survived

Back at work today, and by midmorning, my head was about to blow off. I got a tension headache that hung grimly on all day. But hey, the day ended, and I ate dinner and watched Chuck and Leno, and then life was better.

Hey, did you notice the new page listings up there to the left under 51313 Harbor Street? Well, there's only one page there so far: Books Read In 2010, where you can go and see what books I've read this and read brief reviews of the ones that received four and five stars. I'll be adding other pages as I think of them. Just a way to better organize information on Harbor Street.

Not much else to tell you. Working on Debt Free At Last! with Kelley Benson. I'm hoping the book will come out this spring. I should know more this week or next as we hammer out the details of what the book will cover and how quickly it can be produced.

I've been playing Lexulous with Frenzied Feline on Facebook. She started out slow and has got a lot better. She's becoming a shark. Don't bet money with her! And don't play with Jean unless you really want to work your brain. She is merciless and clever. My kind of player!

And now I'm going to bed. I hope you have a great night and wonderful tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

6 comments:

Jean said...

Yes, I've been noticing FF has been getting much more competitive. That's the nice thing about the game. The first couple of games, people are afraid they'll never get it, and you don't want to demoralize them so you go easy on them (well, I did with my mom, but I learned my lesson -- FF? I never went easy on you), and they repay you by walloping you every chance they get (as they should).

Jean said...

Love the book page. Good addition.

SBB said...

Yeah, she's getting really good. Makes me have to think too much!

And glad you like the book page. I was inspired by yours!

Anonymous said...

Did you just call me "slow???" >:(

SBB said...

FF, you are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Jean, glad to know you didn't go easy on me. I think. ;)