Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Flu day 2

A second day of coughing, sneezing, running temps, etc. Absolutely miserable. I know I'm really sick when I'm not even able to concentrate enough to read a book. I hope I'm better tomorrow or back to the doctor I'll go.

Hope you're doing well. Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today!

Gail

AK Huckeby said...

Hope you are feeling better. By the way, after our lunch on Friday I thought more about why I don't link out to others from my blog - and couldn't really come up with a good reason other than I wanted the site to remain simple...well, I think I accomplished that AND linked to you...hope you're happy. That is...when you don't have the flu anymore... If you need anything, give me a call...can make a late night run for chicken noodle or gatorade if you need it.