Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wondering

You might be wondering about the posts on Murder by Dewey Decimal and Murder by the Acre Tuesday and Wednesday. Although I always have both books listed in the sidebar, I was still asked by a regular reader how they could be purchased. So I thought I'd indulge in a bit of shameless promoting. Go forth and buy!

You also might be wondering if I've found any new blogs to read since my current Blogs of Interest have been seduced by Facebook. Yes, I miss Frenzied Feline, Michelle, Trixie, and the others, but I've stopped nagging them about posting. Perhaps one day they will return to regular posting and share more than those tiny tidbits on FB, but until then, let me expand your reading by at least one active blog. It's This Fluid Life by Adam Huckeby. Adam is a friend of mine. He has had several blogs before, but this one seems to be a keeper. He has an interesting way of looking at life, the world, God, families, etc. I think you'll enjoy him. Check the blog out and let me -- and him -- know what you think.

You could be wondering how my health is. Well, it's been a rough two weeks, but I hope I'm finally on an upward trend. Still have lingering symptoms from the flu and my stomach is looking for a new host and we don't want to talk about my diabetes, but despite that, I think I'm improving.

Perhaps, however, you're wondering about Murder by the Mile, the third book in the Measurements of Murder Mystery™ series. Here's a bit I posted recently on the Stephen B. Bagley Books fan page on Facebook:

This time around in Murder by the Mile, Bernard, Lisa, and the chief will confront a vicious murderer obsessed with revenge. And when they realize that someone dear to them is on the murderer's list, they will have to decide how far they will go to protect the ones they love. Also, a wedding, a cat-fight, old boyfriends, old girlfriends, plenty of family troubles, and much more make for a busy month in Ryton, Oklahoma.

I'm wondering if that teaser catches your attention. I hope so. I can't quite commit to a September publishing date yet, but I'm hopeful. If I could just stay healthy, I'd better know how to plan.

Anyway, now that we've wandered all over the place in our wondering, I'll close. Good night. Have a great tomorrow! Talk to you then.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

3 comments:

AK Huckeby said...

Thanks for the plug! I do think it's a keeper this time...oh, and by the way, I think a September date is doable - have some faith and just know that you'll be healthy enough to finish it out!

Jean said...

You sound delirious. Thanks for the MBDD and MBTA plugs -- excellent books. Glad you're feeling a little better.

The teaser? It's a good start but seems to warrant a little tweaking. I think the "Also," reads like a rough transition.

I'll have to check Adam out. I know he's a regular here.

SBB said...

Thanks for the support, Adam. And do keep this blog! I like reading it.

Delirious, Jean? I don't follow. But maybe that's because I'm so delirious that I don't realize I am. Or something like that. Thanks for the compliments to MBDD and MBTA. The teaser is not what goes on the book or anything else. Just one to get up my enthusiasm and maybe my readers. And Adam is worth checking out. :)