Monday, November 16, 2009

There goes my head

A very pressure filled day at work today. So much so that I thought my head was going to pop off. Oops, there it goes! Go head go! Be free! Seek a new place, a better place, a place where you can be free! Where life has meaning and the day is filled with good surprises and wondrous events! It's out there somewhere! Go!

Can't you just see it? It's using my ears as little wings, flittering there and here, then and now! See it soar into the sky!

But don't forget to come back and get me. You'd miss me. Eventually.

And on that note, good night.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well yah as soon as it wants to eat or drink. ears may be good for flying but are a impossible to eat with.
roen