Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Enter stage left

Her name is Leah. She finally let me type her into the story. She has quite a bit of backstory, although I don't know how much of it will show up in this story. And, of course, her backstory is tragic and horrific. She is a scarred and sad soul. I hope Simon will be able to help her among all the other things he has to do.

Originally I planned Ghosts to take place in one long terrible day. Now I see it will take longer -- several long terrible days and nights. That's good. Gives me more to write and, more importantly, allows Leah to see the inherent goodness of Simon.

Still the words were hard to get, and I'm barely keeping pace to finish on time for National Novel Writing Month. Unlike my friend Jean who apparently has her muse in a headlock and pouring forth the words. I'd be jealous if I wasn't so in awe of her.

Otherwise, not much else is going on my life, other than signing people up for Blastoff! I've been very pleased to hear of the discounts people are receiving. Cool.

I've also been looking at selling a pre-paid legal plan for extra cash. Something I'm going to look at more closely when the insanity of NaNo is over.

What's going on in your world? Anything new? And don't tell me to read your Facebook. Facebook has messed with its interface and made it confusing and hard to find out anything about anyone.

Anyway, have a great day!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Jean said...

Yes, I'm getting words, but they all feel passionless. Dull. Boring. Lifeless. Cold, dirty dishwater. Filthy windowpanes and all. Not a pretty picture.

Anonymous said...

I miss my story
Roen