Thursday, November 05, 2009

A quick 10

Sorry to sign in so late, but I've been running behind all day, really all week, and this is the first chance I have to sit and write to you today.

Let's see. What can I tell you quickly?

First, NaNo is humming along. Okay, not really humming. More like coughing and hacking repeatedly with an occasional word inserted between the gasping for breath. Yeah, it's going that good.

Second, work continues to be terribly stressful. Nothing much else to say to that.

Third, I'm attempting to get the October family newsletter out. I would have already, except for the above mentioned NaNo and the inability of my family to get their various contributions to me in a timely manner. My family isn't quite aware exactly how powerful my nagging could be. They are going to learn.

Fourth, I don't remember what Fourth was, but it was good.

Fifth, I'm hoping to get the H1N1 shot this Saturday. The health department is offering them, but I have to call tomorrow and see if I qualify. I think I will because I have diabetes, but a customer of mine said she thought they were only giving them this weekend to people who are insulin dependent and/or type 1 diabetics. I'll find out.

Sixth, sure wish I could remember what the Fourth item was going to be.

Seventh, I possibly might be addicted to Dr Pepper. Notice the lack of the >.< after the Dr and before the Pepper. Dr Pepper does NOT have a period in it. That's because Dr Pepper isn't a real doctor. It's the soft drink of the gods ...

Eighth, my roomie's son Todd visited us briefly tonight on his way back to his home, and that kept us up late. I always like seeing him. He's a great young man with a wonderful wife and three glorious children.

Ninth, now I'm thinking that maybe the Fourth item wasn't that good. Otherwise, I think I'd remember what it was. So forget all about the Fourth item. I won't mention it again.

Tenth, time for bed. Have a great day tomorrow! Talk to you then.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's how NaNo has gone for me that last couple of years, and is one good reason I'm not playing this year. While I'm still not writing every day, my word counts when I do write are higher than the requirement for NaNo, so I'm making progress.

Jean said...

I think the Fourth Thing was pretty good. But I guess I'm biased. Oh, well, thanks for not bringing it up.