Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Progress

Blood sugar back in the lower 200s for no particular reason. Very annoying. Of course, I'm made very good progress. Last Tuesday I was at 483. It will get better. Exercise, diet and taking my meds will do it. Oh, and most importantly, prayer!

I felt very bad last night and didn't do much. Didn't get my Christmas village set up, but hope to this evening. I want to get all those boxes and storage tubs out of my kitchen.

Kyra and I are supposed to go walking this evening. At present, I feel fairly good and hope I maintain that.

This morning, I got up early and did some housework. Can't say I'll make getting up early a habit, but I did get several things done.

Starting Tuesday, Dec. 1, we'll kick off the 2009 Christmas Celebration on Harbor Street. We'll have stories, poems, essays, recipes, jokes, trivia, etc. I'm looking forward to it. As always, I welcome your contributions!

Sorry to not have more to tell you. I'm consumed by the diabetes care, but plan to have it under control soon so that I can concentrate on other things, too.

I miss everyone blogging. I stop by y'all's blogs every day or so. Maybe soon you'll get tired of Facebook. I hope so. Anyway, take care and have a wonderful day.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad to see the blood sugar is improving. Great progress for a week. It might not where you want to be, but you've cut it in half, and that's awesome.

BTW, I updated my blog with pics. I don't know if mine is one you've been visiting so I thought I'd drop in and let you know.

dragonsroost.blogspot.com

Jean said...

If you haven't been visiting EJ's blog, you should give her a read.

I've been updating mine, but I know you're bored by the repetitive nature of word counts.