Saturday, November 07, 2009

Santa, come back and bring words!

You don't want to know. Seriously.

Did I get my NaNo words? No.

Did I finish the October family newsletter? No.

Did I get my laundry and housework done? No.

Did I get my car fixed? No.

But I promise I worked all day on the above. I wasn't goofing off. I'm not lazy. I just couldn't get it all done.

I need a maid. And a couple of servants. And lots of money and a yacht and a red sports car and ... WAIT! Santa, come back! I know it's not Christmas, but I figured you have time now!

Sigh. He got away. Slippery old coot.

Good night.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm with you on the the staff thing. I can do without the yacht and the sports car, but I'm peeved that the Jetson's flying car is being developed (by DOD) before Rosie the Robot. Of course, my brother, ever helpful, tells me that that RTR is already here--she's called a Roomba, but the Roomba only does floors. Rosie did dishes and laundry, too.

Good luck getting the muse back from Vegas. Let me know if I can help.

Wendy said...

And now I see I commented on the wrong post. Go figure. Must have more coffee.