Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Too dang hot!

Ooookay, it's too hot. Yes, too hot even for me, an avowed sun worshipper. And we don't have our pool set up yet. My roomie and I are supposed to work on it this week, but I hurt my back so I won't be much help. (Yes, I suppose my back going out is suspiciously convenient, but trust me, I'd rather it not hurt and I get to work on the pool.) I hope we have up by this weekend, although the water will probably be too cold for a few days after that.

Hey, have you ever heard of the Voynich Manuscript? You should Google it. It's either one of history's greatest mysteries or one of the greatest hoaxes. What do you think?

I got another bill from the hospital yesterday. Another one from a different department apparently involved in the scope or maybe they just saw the other departments were billing me and wanted to get into the action. It wouldn't surprise me at this point to receive a bill from Labor & Delivery.

I'm running a bit late this morning so I'll close now. I'll try to post another update later today. But if not, I'll see you Wednesday! Have a great Tuesday. Or else ...

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you would be a great dad! I
vote for labor and delivery!
Roen

SBB said...

Roen, you would! :)