Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 10/12: I see you

      Trixie asked in a comment earlier how I track my visitors to this site. I use Sitemeter.com. I use a free account, but they offer a lot more with a paid account. My free account has always worked well for me.
      When I originally started 51313 Harbor Street, I was very concerned about my visitor count. As the years have passed, not so much. In fact, before I wrote this, I had to look up my visitor count. I hadn't looked in months.
      My hit counter is around 94,000. My unique visitor count is at 6,534, which means some people only visited once and never again, and others have visited many times. I appreciate my frequent visitors muchly and hope you drop in many more times. Particularly today as we head into into the end stretch of our 12 posts on a Sunday.
      I'll be back later. 1,000,000 B.C. is on the SciFi channel tonight, and I wanted to see it. I'm a sucker for movies with dinosaurs in them. If only it was Godzilla ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooo! Don't do it, don't watch 1 million BC! Turn off your set NOW!

-Crystal

SBB said...

It's too late. I've already suffered through it.