Wednesday, June 18, 2008

For Crystal

Something!
(Crystal called this evening and left a message on my answering machine saying, "Post something." So now I have. It seems a bit odd to me, but if it makes her happy, then okay. I did fancy up the 'something' a bit. It seemed bare with just the word. I'm hoping that doesn't diminish her enjoyment of the posting. Anyway, Crystal, this post is for you. Enjoy!)

( EDITED TO ADD: The release date of Murder by the Acre has been officially pushed back to July 30. Which is also my birthday. What a cool present to myself that will be!)

( ANOTHER EDIT TO ADD: On World of Warcraft, I now have a 21 level warrior, 10 level mage, and a 9th level shaman. I'm spending too much time on WoW so Thursday will be a "No WoW Day." I have a lot of things to get done. I hope I'm strong enough to resist the lure of killing things ... uh ... playing the game.)
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it helps the no wow day, Lightining hit my internet router yesterday and i can not play for a while (they will call friday to set up appointment)I can internet at work but no wow!
Marie

Anonymous said...

A post just for me! me ME ME!!! I must be something special. :P

--Crystal, (of course)

Anonymous said...

Ah-ha! So that's what you've been doing! That's pretty cheeky to admit you've been playing a game instead of posting or hustling on MBTA. Do we need an intervention??

Next time, Crystal, wield your powers for more than "something." ;)

Jean said...

I think there's something to this post...

Anonymous said...

Hum wonder if he made it:)
roen

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't want to get greedy, FF. Besides, he's really been into killing things lately so I don't want to push it.

Crystal

SBB said...

Bummer, Marie! I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yes, you are special, Crystal!

You can't intervene unless you're here, FF, and since you're out of state, I'm safe! :)

Jean, I think you're on to something with that comment.

Yes, Roen, I made it.

Crystal, I'd never kill you. No, you, I'd keep alive ... a long time ... heh heh heh ...