Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trudging through Tuesday

      My new bed arrived this afternoon. I'll let you know how it sleeps tomorrow. Not much to tell you about today. I went to work and came home. Surfed the net, watched some TV, robbed a bank, did some laundry, folded some clothes, etc. Nothing much out of the ordinary.



      I did sell a book today. Well, really my hair stylist sold it. She let me put up a poster on a mirror at her booth in the salon. A lady saw the poster and bought the book. Very cool. Thanks, Stacy!
      I donated a hardcover of Murder by Dewey Decimal the local library today. I wanted it to have one -- especially became the hardcover turned out so well -- and the more people who read the first one, the better the chances are that they will ask for the second one. I'll have more hardcovers arriving this week and next.
      That's about it. I've done nothing else other than work on the Great Slim Down, adding more content to the sidebar. I'd like it to be really helpful for anyone who's fighting the weight war.
      Anyway, that's it. I'm shutting down for the night.

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE! (Yes, order it.)

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE! (Don't make me come over there! Order it!)

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE! (Not as freaky as it sounds.)
 

6 comments:

Trixie said...

Hey, wait a minute... you folded clothes? Me too!

Anonymous said...

I folded clothes, too! I skipped robbing the bank, I was too tired for that today. :)

Anonymous said...

I did laundry today, too. And dishes, and swept the living room and kitchen, took out the trash, made my bed, and cleaned out the fridge. I was going to rob a bank, but I almost set the house on fire because I forgot I was boiling eggs. The eggs were literally popping out of their shells.

Cyrstal

Jean said...

Yeah, I was pretty shocked by that laundry revelation. Who knew Tech could do laundry?

Unknown said...

Careful, don't remove the tag from the bead it's against federal law.

SBB said...

Folding clothes is the in thing, Trixie!

Sometimes I feel too tired to rob banks, too, FF, but then I remember my responsibility to the Robbers Union and I get up and rob them.

Sure, sure, sure, Crystal. If we all used our house nearly burning down as an excuse, no banks would get robbed. Get with the program.

Yes, laundry, Jean. I sometimes -- and I do have proof -- dust my house, too.

I thought about it, Kent, but while I might rob banks, even I'm not criminal enough to remove tags from mattresses!