Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today was Monday again

      So basically I could just repeat the entry from yesterday and have today covered. But I won't do that. I'll figure out something to say. Let's see what I can come up with.
      Well, the play is going well. I'm on track to finish Saturday. I'll spend Sunday editing and polishing and preparing audition sheets for Monday and Tuesday. I hope I have plenty of people to show up. It all depends on what publicity the local paper gives me and word of mouth. The play calls for six women and three men, but I could edit out one female role if I had to. But I have to have five women and three men. That's the minimum. I'll know Tuesday next week what changes I have to do. We'll start rehearsal Monday, September 25. The play will run October 25-29. We'll have exactly 30 days to rehearse. I've just got to believe my back will be better by then, and I'll be able to do the work it requires.
      Speaking of work, I had a discouraging and unsettling event take place today at my job. I can't go into details, but it wasn't much fun. I felt pressured to make a decision that I believed was wrong. It appears that the decision will go the way I felt it should go, but the whole thing filled me with foreboding. Probably I'm just being paranoid.
      The SlimFast diet is still going well, but since it's only been a week, why wouldn't it be? Catch me next month when I'll be stressed with the play. If I don't break into a ice cream shop and eat my weight in cherry praline and pecan, it'll be a miracle.
      Well, it's late here, and I need to be in bed. It's been a long day. I hope things are going well for you and yours. Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you'll do well. Continuing to send support vibes. You can contact me if you need to vent a little.